Audience Profiling






I have completed the UK Tribes grouping quiz finding out that my target audience base are categorised under the "Alternative" tribe and as being "Hardcore" this is described as
"Hardcores have a serious affinity with a screaming genre of punk and the straight edge scene – wearing their distinctive tribal tats and turn-up look with pride.
The Hardcore joined the Tribes in 2012 in a flurry of slam dancing, and Straight Edge ethics; with X’s drawn on their tattoo-adorned hands. Today the Hardcore remain (especially in the west), but their Hipster-esque look (skinnies, band Ts) means they have come under similar threat from Aspirant adoption."
Although I do not believe that this is my exact desired target audience I do understand that this is a vauge description of a generic group of people commonly associated within my genre's stereotypical work and fanbase. We are working to adapt these conventions throughout our music video and combining this with our audience feedback.

Comments

Popular Posts